Cerveja MUSA Craft Beer Full Lineup 36 Pack
The variety pack contains:
1) 3x Frank Apa, A soft body, with notes of citrus and tropical fruits. Generous amounts of aromatic American Hops with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Hops Moscaic, Citra 5% Vol
2) 3x Born in the IPA, Bold & Loud like the 'Mericans who inveted the style. Citrus, pine and tropical fruits. Notes from generous amounts of american hops. Like a cool rockin daddy. Hops Citra, Mosaic, Columbus 6.5% Vol
3) 4x Red Zepplin, Scarlet colour and medium body. pungent pine, peach and orange scents. Slightly dry and bitter aftertaste. Pure class. Hops Summit, Citra, Centennial, Simcoe 5% Vol
4) 4x Eye of the Lager, Amber colour, toasted malt notes complemented by an assertive bouquet of German hops. Delicate and smooth. Hops, Tradition 4.8% Vol
5) 4x Saison O’Connor, Fruity aroma with a hint of spice. Light in colour, slightly turbidity. Low to moderate malt flavour with some bitterness. Dry and refreshing finish. Highly carbonated. Hops, Saaz, Spalter Select Vol 6.5% Vol
6) 3x Pestre Sidra, A very fruity with a dry, slightly astringent aftertaste. Crisp and refreshing with no added sugar and 100% Bio. Fermented bio apple juice. No added sugars and colour additives. Contains sulfites. 4% Vol
7) 3x Twist & Stout - Oat Stout 5.5% Vol : Medium velvety body, creamy ivory foam toasted Malt and butterscotch aroma. Coffee, chocolate, oats and automn notes. Hops - Citra, Fuggles, Bullion, IBU 30. Pairs great with Oysters, Blue Cheese, Stilton, Gorgonzola.
8) 3x Psycho Pilsner - German Pilsner 4.5% Vol: Slightly sweet ceral aroma with herbal and floral notes of German Hops. Light in Colour, it has a thick white foam top. Noticeable bitterness balanced by the elegant flavour of malt. Ligh to medium body, medium-high carbonation with a dry and refreshing aftertaste.
9) 3x Remistura - Belgium Golden Strong Ale 9.8% Vol: Aroma of peach, pear and other light fruits with a hint of wood and vanilla. A balanced Belgium beer with notes of wine and wood barrel ageing. Medium bodied and a high Abv offer a great warming sensation from this beer. IBU 37
10) 3x Notorious IPA - East Coast IPA 6.5% Vol: Pours an opaque golden color with a dense mousse like head, crown worthy, mild aromas of pine resin, fruity yeast esters and citrus peel. Juicy taste of slight caramel malts balanced by an assertive lingering bitterness. Malts: Pale Ale, Maris Otter, Crystal T50, Dextrin HOPS Saaz, Hallertau Mitterlfruh IBU 45
11) 3x Maria Albertipa - Double Neipa Ale 9.0% Vol: Turbid golden colour with a white persistent, head of foam. Intense fresh HOP flavor with predominant notes of peach, mango and citrus. Low bitterness in a velvety body that supports the high alcohol volume. Ingredients: Water, barley & oat malt, wheat, oats, yeast and hops. HOPS Citra, E nelson sauvin IBU 25